Skip to Main Content
Writing Guides Available at CSI Library
- A Writer's Reference: Handbook for writing college papers and citing sources in APA, MLA, or Chicago style.
Location: 1st Fl Reserves PE1408.H2778 2007
- Craft of Research: Guide for planning, carrying out, and reporting on research for any field and at any level. Demonstrates how to choose a topic, plan and organize research, and draft and revise a report.
Location: 1st Fl Reference Q180.55.M4 B66 1995
- Handbook of Technical Writing: Guide to research, writing, and documentation in the sciences with abundant examples and sample documents
Location: 1st Fl Reference T11.B78 1997
- Science and Technical Writing: A Manual of Style: Offers instruction on how to write and publish scientific papers, including paragraphing, grammar, punctuation and spelling as well as how to present numbers, mathematical symbols and scientific notation.
Location: 1st Fl Reference T11.S378 2001
- Scientific Writing: A Reader and Writer's Guide: Step-by-step guide to writing scientific research papers as well as useful tips for keeping readers engaged.
Location: 1st Fl Reference T11.L455 2007
- Work of Writing: Insights and Strategies for Academics and Professionals: Offers instruction on producing lively and engaging academic writing; deals with the complex issues of purpose, audience, genre, and voice as opposed to technical details of structure and format.
Location: 1st Fl Reference PE1404.R356 2001
Facebook Twitter Instagram