Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
if you have a citation, check to see if it's available
Use the Full Text Finder below, in order to determine if an item is available from one of our library databases prior to placing a request. If the item is not available the interlibrary loan option will appear and you may continue to place an interlibrary loan request.
Full Text Finder
This finder will search all of the library databases to see if the full text for your citation is available. If it is available it will link you to the full text enabling you to instantly obtain the item.
If full text is not available then proceed to place an interlibrary loan request.
how to request articles
To Request Articles
- From any database or the Full Text Finder, use for online, print, and ILL options
- Use the journal search to find out if a journal is available at CSI. If volume and issue needed is available, do not request article via ILL
- If a journal is unavailable at CSI, request article via ILL
- If a CSI journal is missing, request via ILL with note
- Request book chapters or sections via ILL
- Articles and book chapters are delivered in PDF format